Due to increased customer feedback, MVA has evolved their rear scope mount into three styles. Styles are of the same high quality and aesthetic appeal, but are configured to increase the ease with which the adjustments are made.
Patterned after the Malcolm C mount, but incorporating a few refinements. Each mount is windage and elevation adjustable in .001″ increments. This allows the shooter to adjust the mount a specific value, which is calculated based upon the mount spacing, to move one minute of angle. We recommend a 10.34″ center-to-center spacing on the 23″ scope and 17″ for the 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 series scopes. This spacing will allow for a .003″ per MOA adjustment on the 23″ scope, for a total of 208 MOA and .005″ per MOA adjustment on the 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 series scopes, for a total of 125 MOA. Rear scope mount staffs to base dovetail mating surfaces are EDM cut for a precise fit.
PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY. (406) 388-4027
- Includes a set of screw-on or dovetail blocks
- Front and rear mount sold as a set
- Additional sets of blocks sold separately. Mounts will fit all ¾” tube scopes with the Pope-style rib.
- RISER BLOCKS: These blocks come in 30, 40 or 50-minute heights. They are used with the rear mount to increase range for shooting. A drawback is the loss of short-range shots.
- Mounts will fit all tube scopes with a Pope-style rib
- MOA Adjust Knobs are sold separately, here. They simplify scope adjustment.